Připomeňte si z hodiny
Morning conversations tentokrát s Libby. Poslechněte si ještě jednou a v textu si znovu odpovězte na otázky. OBRÁZKY JSOU KLIKACÍ.
Good morning. It is Tuesday, 16th February 2021. My name is Libby and today I am replacing Jan for the morning conversations.
BLOK 1 – YOU
So, can you please introduce yourself?
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
- Where do you go to school?
BLOK 2 – MORNING
Very nice to meet you. My name is Libby and I live in the Great Britain. I am a voice artist, voice assistant, anything with the voice.
- How are you this morning?
- What time did you get up?
BLOK 3 – BREAKFAST
Very well. And me, I am very well this morning. I got up very early today.
- What did you have for breakfast?
- Do you prefer small or big breakfasts?
- And do you prefer tea or coffee in the morning?
BLOK 4 – SPRING HOLIDAYS
Good, thank you. I heard you had spring holidays.
- Where did you spend your spring holidays?
- What time did you usually get up on spring holidays?
- What time did you usually go to bed in the evening?
- What new skills or things did you learn on spring holidays?
- What activities did you enjoy very much?
- What activities did you not enjoy at all?
Thank you for all your answers. I am very happy to meet you and will look forward to talking to you again.
I really enjoyed talking to you. And now, as a special bonus – please go ask Jan about his spring holidays. In English, of course.
Co máte umět a mít hotovo?
- odpovědět na každou otázku v obrázcích
- odevzdaný úkol Papa, please get the moon for me – víte, o čem příběh je.
- do chatu odevzadnou malou mapku STORIES I LIKE